Nde Limited is a Bulk supplier of sexanda with best price online
Send your inquiries to get our various prices and
Once you place your order and make the payment , Your order is shipped within four hours
We offer free shipping for all orders above $1000
We take responsibility of your order from our company right up to your given address.
What Is Saxenda ?
Saxenda is an FDA-approved, prescription injectable medicine that, when used with a low-calorie meal plan and increased physical activity, may help some adults with excess weighta who also have weight-related medical problems (such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or type 2 diabetes), or obesity,b to lose weight and keep it off.
Who should not use Saxenda®?
you or any of your family have a history of MTC
you have MEN 2. This is a disease where people have tumors in more than one gland in their body
you are allergic to liraglutide or any of the ingredients in Saxenda®. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction may include: swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, fainting or feeling dizzy, very rapid heartbeat, problems breathing or swallowing, and severe rash or itching
Before taking Saxenda, tell your health care provider about all of your medical conditions
* are taking certain medications called GLP-1 receptor agonists
* are allergic to liraglutide or any of the other ingredients in Saxenda®
* have severe problems with your stomach, such as slowed emptying of your stomach (gastroparesis) or problems with digesting food
* have or have had problems with your pancreas, kidneys or liver
* have or have had depression or suicidal thoughts
* are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Saxenda® may harm your unborn baby. Tell your health care provider if you become pregnant while taking Saxenda®. If you are pregnant you should stop using Saxenda®
* are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Saxenda® passes into your breast milk. You and your health care provider should decide if you will take Saxenda® or breastfeed. You should not do both without talking with your health care provider first
How should I use Saxenda?
- Inject your dose of Saxenda® under the skin (subcutaneous injection) in your stomach area (abdomen), upper leg (thigh), or upper arm, as instructed by your health care provider. Do not inject into a vein or muscle
- Never share your Saxenda® pen or needles with another person. You may give an infection to them, or get an infection from them
What are the possible side effects of Saxenda®?
* increased heart rate. Saxenda® can increase your heart rate while you are at rest. Your health care provider should check your heart rate while you take Saxenda®. Tell your health care professional if you feel your heart racing or pounding in your chest and it lasts for several minutes when taking Saxenda®
* kidney problems (kidney failure). Saxenda® may cause nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea leading to loss of fluids (dehydration). Dehydration may cause kidney failure, which can lead to the need for dialysis. This can happen in people who have never had kidney problems before. Drinking plenty of fluids may reduce your chance of dehydration. Call your health care provider right away if you have nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea that does not go away, or if you cannot drink liquids by mouth
* serious allergic reactions. Serious allergic reactions can happen with Saxenda®. Stop using Saxenda® and get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction
* depression or thoughts of suicide. You should pay attention to any mental changes, especially sudden changes, in your mood, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings. Call your health care provider right away if you have any mental changes that are new, worse, or worry you
How Saxenda Works ?
* Your body naturally produces an appetite hormone known as glucagon-like-peptide (GLP-1) that helps to regulate your hunger
* Saxenda® works like GLP-1 by regulating your appetite, which can lead to eating fewer calories and losing weight
* Saxenda® is not a stimulant
What are The Benefits of taking Saxenda?
In a clinical study of people taking Saxenda® for 3 yearse:
56% achieved significant weight loss at year 1, and
Approximately half of these patients maintained weight loss at 3 years when taking Saxenda® added to a reduced-calorie meal plan and increased physical activity, compared with people not on the drug
Do I need prescription for Saxenda?Tell your health care professional if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. Please click here for Saxenda® Prescribing Information and Medication Guide. Saxenda® is a prescription medication
How long will 5 Saxenda pens last?Saxenda comes in a 3ml pre-filled injection pen. When you first start Saxenda, a single pen will last 17 days and the first full pack of five pens will last six weeks.
Can you drink alcohol on Saxenda? Notes for Consumers: It is best to limit the ingestion of alcohol during use of this medicine. Alcohol can increase the risk for severe or prolonged low blood sugar. If you do choose to drink alcohol, make sure you do not take it on an empty stomach
How many pens are in a box of Saxenda? - A box of saxenda has 5 pens
You guys are just amazing , The sales team is very professional , didnt expect my order to come so fast.
5 stars .Thank you Nde limited
looking forward to morder deals with you.
The most amazing thing is how fast my order was received after paying with Bitcoins and benefiniting from a %10 discount . Best price and good services. You guys are awsome (*-*)..........
From now on i found the best supplier . Been buying at a very expensive rate but you guys gave me the best price for bulk orders . FIVE STARS to Nde limited